littleFoot littleFoot

Incredible

This is absolutely incredible! The attention to detail is superb, I just cannot believe that 1 man on his own can produce such beauty. Pieces like this are wasted on Newgrounds, this man has so much talent it makes me want to cry. Please, please keep making more of the same because you have so much potential, probably the most talented flash animator I have seen in the last few years, fantastic!

-Dave

Pico's Unloaded Pico's Unloaded

Sick

Jose you are just sick, Best thing on NG since pico itself. The smoothness of which this is executed is just immense and so packed with style.

Flipside shiggidy Bo shank DAWG (good job)

-Beast

MindChamber responds:

BEAST!! I'm glad you liked it man!!

So when will you bless us with Hostage Situation 3?!! :)

I WANNA HELP!!!

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

well....

... I just dont get it. I have never been into Final Fantasy, and i just dont understand this. Is it meant to be funny? I dont know. I can appreciate the time and effort involved, but in my opinion there are far more creative pieces on newgrounds that deserve a higher spot than this piece.

Im not trying to be mean or sound harsh, its just my personal opinion.

-Dave

Combat Instinct 2 Combat Instinct 2

Why havent i reviewed this before...

I have been paying close attention to this recently, as i too will be making a game just like this. I cant believe i havent reviewed this masterpiece already.

A round of applause from the BEAST :)
good skills McFretN

-BEAST

Hammers Revenge Hammers Revenge

You never tolde me you released it!

Dammit, i was gonna be the first to review it :(
Ahh well, i need say nothing as the joke is between me and you!, if you dont understand it, view some of my earlier movies (pretty shit) then you will see.

-BEAST (Good job)

BLADE-1 responds:

lol i saw HS2 and i couldent seem 2 be on messenger at the same time as you so i just submitted it thanx.

Moon Patrol Moon Patrol

A pretty funky little game...

Hey, that was pretty funky, nice and original, i really enjoyed it, something a bit different for the portal, i gave it a big whoping 5,(5.3 weight)
Anyway, yeah,.........Cool